20 perfect recipes for your 4th of July potluck! Make one, make a few, prepared to be the "omg can I have the leftovers" guest of the weekend.
It's my favorite type of week - holiday weeks including a long weekend, that is. I'm cooking so many yummy things this week, and love menu planning for days off where the "plan" is to eat, drink, and hang out with people we love.
To get ready, here's a great big list of my favorite 4th of July cookout recipes! I want them all, and here are some of our favorites for this week and all summer long.
20 Favorite Fourth of July Recipes
- Deviled Eggs - for our gluten free vegetarian friends.
- Fried Chicken makes a really fun project food and the result is insanely delicious.
- Skillet Corn and Tomatoes
- Argentinean BBQ - a whole meal inspiration!
- Ranch and Veggies or chips, the 5 minute snack of my dreams.
- Vegan Tabouli Salad w/Marinated Chick Peas
- Spicy Salted Watermelon Salad
- Pimento Cheese
- Best Brownies Ever seriously best.
- and Brown Butter Blondies to round out the dessert table.
- Spicy Grilled Firecracker Shrimp
- Bacon Basil Panzanella - it's bread salad. everyone wins.
- Tomato Pie - if you want to be a real hero
- Sugar Snap Pea Salad
- Sour Cream Lime Guac
- Pimento Cheese Squash Casserole
- Vegan Pasta Salad
- Black Bean Salsa
- Strawberry Pie
- OR Strawberry Cream Cheese Pie
These are just a few of my favorites; things I repeat over and over at summertime parties that I know will always be a hit.
I hope you have a fabulous 4th if you celebrate, and a fabulous summer week no matter what!
Now, tell me, what are you cooking this weekend? Better yet, what is being cooked for you?