The best Valentine's Day date night starts with pasta! Here are my favorite Valentine's Day Pasta Recipes to make at home.
Are you celebrating Valentine's Day this week? Weekend? Ever? Never?
We technically celebrate our dating anniversary on V-day, but after a gazillion years together we....I have no idea...anymore. Mainly because I travel a lot this time of year (well, in a regular year, which this is not) and two times we had a newborn at Valentine's Day, and while I'm cool with a dating anniversary and a wedding anniversary as an excuse to hang out, it's definitely nothing mandatory for us anymore.
One thing we do love to do is cook together, whether or not it's for a special occasion. Having Valentine's Day on a weekend is the PERFECT excuse to stay in, decompress, and make a fabulous pasta dish in stretchy pants, whether you're into the Valentine thing or not.
Here are some pasta dishes that I think you'd absolutely love for Valentine's Day or anytime. They're some of our favorites!
Valentine's Day Pasta Recipes
- She-Crab Mac and Cheese (pescatarian)
- Sausage Vodka Sauce with Penne
- Lobster Pasta with Lemon Cream Sauce (pescatarian)
- Spaghetti with Favorite Meat Sauce
- Creamy Mushroom Parmesan Pasta (vegetarian)
- Spicy Sambal Pork Noodles (this sauce keeps really well in the freezer!)
- Meatball Bolognese (with a fun shortcut!)
- 30-Minute Creamy Spinach Pasta (my personal favorite)
I have a whole pasta category if you're into even more yummy noods recipes, and of course sub zoodles for any of these if you're on a gf or low carb routine. I have this spiralizer that attaches to my stand mixer and we use it ALL the time, almost weekly.
Happy lets-eat-carbs-for-love week!
Last updated February 2021.