- One year ago today! Will had just turned four months old, and I shared this Lemon Thyme Shrimp Caesar that is SOGOOD and we make often for lunch or dinner. Even if you just want a caesar salad, the dressing is amazing!
- Do you do any kid sleep prep for daylight savings? We do not. Instead, we steel ourselves for one or two hard nights, play HARD during the days before and after (so they're just tired all the time, not just when we want them to be), and vow to be super consistent with our bed and wake times. It works-ish, as well as any other baby sleep plan can. Daylight savings is the worst.
- Was so, so pleased to see my entire feeds filled with SC-based Dems voting last Saturday. If your primary hasn't happened yet, make plans to vote! We took the kids and then went and had lunch and I loved making a big deal of it for Beck. And, yes, she has a preferred democratic candidate.
- Saag Paneer but with Feta! I watched this Bon Appetit vid maybe a month ago, then made this one Sunday for meal prep. It reheated beautifully and was really delicious. I skipped the crispy spices on top because I needed to eliminate some steps, but I definitely want to try them the next time we make this.
- Happy Weekend! Jay's family is coming for a sleepover tonight and we are grilling shrimp, then tomorrow I'm travelling for a show, my last one until April! I LOVE this work, but it's tough being away for so many weekends all at once. Although, the car time to catch up on podcasts is really wonderful, so who am I kidding. Let me travel twice per month always. Have a great one!
Leave a Reply