- ^^ Our front porch (and my big toe) from a few nights ago. We've finally had some warm weather recently and have been outside a ton, a nice perk of daylight savings time ruining our sleep and making me feel jet lagged for this entire week.
- Will has grown about 3 inches in the last month it seems, outgrew all of his sleep sacks, so I had to break down and buy him a new one. I don't know what it IS about that particular piece of baby gear, but I really really love a baby in a sleep sack, even a big one. This is the one that we have in several sizes and like a lot! They aren't too expensive, wash well, and get softer as they age, ha.
- WOWOWOW the coronavirus. I would LOVE to know how/if it's affected you so far, since the world is big and the situation is different in so many places. For us, ~life~ is normal, we will likely cancel our second attempt at a vacation next week (the one we cancelled at Christmas), and Jay's work is a shambles because of shipping and supply issues. What about you? Some of the Instagram hashtags about it are really intense.
- Speaking of, In this COVID-19 age, does it feel to you like all of a sudden every.single.organization is making a statement, but that the news is changing so fast that people are now, like, FOREVER making statements? Not to make light of a serious situation at all, it's just...a lot of news. A lot of "we are carefully monitoring the situation and will make a statement when the decision to make a statement has been made" kind of stuff. Maybe it's just where I live.
- Whatchoo doing this weekend? We have some (hopefully) friends coming over for dinner tonight, and I have a creamy brussels pasta with pancetta dealio swirling around in my mind that I really want to make, plus some fun family time tomorrow and hopefully REST on Sunday. It's been a weird week - let's not get too emotionally exhausted if we can help it, you know? xxoo
Leave a Reply