This easy lemon vinaigrette recipe has maple syrup for extra flavor and is done in just 10 minutes. Make a double or triple batch for meal prep and enjoy easy salads all week long!
- 1/2 lemon, juiced (about 3 tablespoons)
- 1 tablespoon grainy mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup (see note)
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Shake all ingredients in a jar or whisk together in a bowl. Taste, and add more salt if you'd like.
- That's it. That's salad dressing. Serve over your favorite salad!
For sweetness, I love maple syrup in this, but sub any sweetener you like! Honey or agave work particularly well in this dressing.
Same for mustard - use anything you like! Dijon, stone ground, brown, or spicy mustard are all delicious in this.
This is also wonderful as a marinade for chicken breast, just double the batch and marinate for 30 minutes or so before grilling or pan-searing some chicken.
Keywords: lemon dressing, lemon dressing for salad, lemon dressing salad, lemon vinaigrette dressing, lemon vinaigrette, lemon vinaigrette recipe, recipe for lemon vinaigrette, salad with lemon vinaigrette, lemon vinaigrette for salad, lemon vinaigrette with honey