- ^^ This morning! I woke up to The News at 4:45am, realized no more sleep was going to happen, meditated, did yoga, went for a run, made scrambled eggs, and...well, if you can ever channel anxious insomnia into cheerful productive insomnia I suggest it. Make note: this is not regular for me.
- Speaking of not regular! The News. Coronavirus is real, anyone can get it, and also the election should absolutely still go on as planned. I hate to say it, but the literal first thing I thought was "what if he doesn't really have it this is so convenient." And then I felt bad for assuming someone is lying all the time but also I have a 4 year old and people basically are lying all the time.
- For your weekend! Maybe some cauliflower soup with gruyere and no-knead bread? Make double of both for next week's lunches!
- Cilantro Lime Chicken Thighs OMG. We make some version of chicken thighs every single week, and this version looks delicious. I love the idea of blending herbs into a sauce/marinade, fits very well with my desire to only meal prep parts of the meal that takes 5 minutes.
- Happy basic fall weekend! I have an outdoor work retreat all day tomorrow with horses and I kind of can't wait. I also am hunting for something clever to do with a head of cauliflower, so leave some links or suggestions if you have any great ones. Have a good weekend!
Leave a Reply