- Will helped me the last time I made chocolate quinoa cake, and the entire time pretty much was all "can I lick it, can I lick it again?" over and over which MEANS that the frosting is delicious and you should totally make it asap.
- SPEAKING OF QUINOA. This is how I've been meal prepping so much recently, one ingredient a few ways. This weekend, maybe a big pot of plain quinoa for lentil grain bowls, and then reserve one cup for the chocolate cake? One pot, dinner and dessert, done!
- OMG morning meal prep salmon packets. RIGHT?! I love the idea of doing this no-waste and making them way in advance in Stasher Bags then doing them in a fakeout sous vide method or in a low oven. Have you cooked in silicone food storage bags?
- You know how if you send an email from your phone there's that auto-tag that says "sent from my iPhone" or similar? WELL, I got an email from a "sent from the all new Aol app for iPhone" the other day, so, that's a thing.
- What's your weekend looking like? Same as every weekday? Hopefully less work? It's going to be sunny here which means hopefully some outside time and yummy food, pretty much my only two goals for life every day. Have a great one! Or, depending on how your pandemic wall is going, Have A One. 🙂
Leave a Reply