- 1 ripe avocado
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/2 cup fresh parsley (leaves and stems)
- 1/2 cup fresh dill (leaves and stems)
- 1 scallion, cut into 3 pieces
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- salt, to taste
- Place all of the ingredients in a blender or food processor. Blend until very smooth, then taste and add a few pinches of salt. Blend again to combine. Chill for at least 20 minutes before serving.
- Serve with veggies, crackers, or pita. Keeps in the fridge for a day or so, but the color may change slightly because of the avocado.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes