- 1 pound baby or fingerling potatoes, halved
- 4 roma tomatoes, quartered
- 10 garlic cloves, peeled
- 1 sprig rosemary, chopped, plus extra for garnish
- 4 tablespoons butter, divided
- 1 meyer lemon, zested and sliced
- 2 cups trimmed green beans
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped pine nuts
- Preheat the oven to 400F. Prepare a sheet pan with a rack - place parchment paper under the rack or spray with cooking spray.
- In a small dish, melt half the butter.
- In the bottom of the pan (without the rack), arrange the tomatoes, garlic cloves, and potatoes. Drizzle with the melted butter and sprinkle with salt and the rosemary. Roast for 15 minutes, and remove from the oven.
- Top the potato mixture with the green beans and lemon slices. Place the rack over the veggies, then lay the chicken breasts on the rack. Top the chicken with the rest of the butter (use your fingers to spread it), salt, pepper, and another sprig of rosemary if you'd like.
- Return the entire pan to the oven and roast for 15-20 minutes more until the chicken and veggies are cooked through. Meanwhile, combine the pine nuts, lemon zest, and 1/4 teaspoon of salt. When the chicken is cooked, remove from the oven. Serve the chicken and veggies together sprinkled with the pine nut dust.
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 30
- Serving Size: 2