TUESDAY IS HERE!
I love the internet - you know that, right? We've talked about it. If you've got a spare second, or it's lunchtime where you are, please enjoy the photo of the sloppy joes I still can't get enough of, and also read my favorites this week:
- This proposal. I'm crying still from watching it I think.
- These are my friends! They're incredibly talented and fun and HOT. So hot.
- I seriously love funny lineups like this. #7 reminds me of Phil from Modern Family. When is THAT coming back, bee tee dubs?
- This essay about an old doggie friend. So beautifully written and heartbreaking all at the same time. Dog lovers just GET this.
- Fun uses for leftovers! I HATE throwing stuff away but also sometimes I don't want to eat leftovers as they are so....this is all I need.
- Britney is my life. Always has been. You get it, right?
- This article and slideshow of actual human beings after giving birth. It takes 9 months to make it so....why do we think 9 days is MORE than enough time for a body to just "bounce back?" Sorry Kate Middleton....not buying it.