- Despite lots of imperfections, I am incredibly proud of the above photo. These kids are v joyous at least 10 minutes per week, y'all.
- You know the sesame ginger dressing that is common at American Japanese steakhousey places? WELL, I made this version from Supper With Michelle and letmetell you - absolute perfection. It tastes just like the restaurant version and admittedly has a few ingredients, but they're all super simple AND it's a dressing with actual vegetables in it so, double whammy! This is new on our "will always have a batch in the fridge" list, for sure.
- Me yesterday: WHAT A PRODUCTIVE MORNING, NOW WILL ENJOY A LUNCH BREAK WITH SOME EXTRA WORK THROWN IN! Me five seconds later: Neat, dog puke. I shall clean up the dog puke during my lunch break.
- Homemade Baked Chicken Tenders for your meal prep this weekend? Do it! They keep great baked or unbaked in the freezer, just freeze them flat on a sheet pan first and then stick into a bag of some sort.
- Happy, happy fall weekend! I am doing no work and have plans for lots of kid time, lots of outdoor time, lots of just letmebe time. I don't know what it is about this season, but MAN. More letmebe time seems to be on the menu for so many people. Have a great one!
Leave a Reply