- 2 medium cucumbers, roughly chopped
- 1 apple, roughly chopped
- 1 scallion, cut into 3 pieces
- 1 jalapeno, cut into 3 pieces (take out the seeds and white parts if you'd prefer the salsa to not be too spicy)
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 clove garlic, peeled
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon salt, plus more if needed
- 1 tablespoon sugar, plus more if needed
- chips, for serving
- Place all ingredients in a food processor. Process until somewhat smooth with a few large pieces remaining. Taste, and add more salt or sugar until the salsa is very flavorful.
- Serve immediately with chips, or keep in the fridge for up to 4 days.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes