- WELL. I decided after 6 months of working from home that I should paint my office, but I work on video about every other day, so had to figure out how to do it quickly. No problem! Paint two entire walls, finish clients, then I'll paint the other two. EXCEPT, that I didn't realize this little nugget corner wall is clearly visible, so 7 clients yesterday got to witness me not exactly knowing what the background of my workspace looks like. COOL.
- Color, BTW, is Sherwin Williams' Pure White and I love it. I'm looking for a comfy armchair for another corner of the room and ... why are chairs a thousand dollars. Literally.
- After reading Dragons Love Tacos Beck is now obsessed with tacos. I made a batch of our favorite taco meat earlier this week (with ground turkey!) but didn't have cheese, so grated two cheese sticks on a zester. It's fine. I'm completely together. My internal monologue just kept saying IT'S STILL CHEESE IT COUNTS.
- Southern. Fried. Chicken. Biscuits. Yes, yes please.
- Happy Weekend! After I finish finally painting my office and working today we are having Jay's sister to spend the night tomorrow and Beck is all excited, can't wait to see her cousins, making plans for following them around for 24 hours, or however a 4 year old relates to a 9 and 12 year old. She can't wait, they are tolerant. I'm making vegetarian creamy spaghetti. Have a great one!
Leave a Reply