- How's quaran-life going for you? Things are going great for us, super calm and easy and fun. ^^ If I ever said LOL, this would be the time for it.
- I DID score a 7 pound bag of chicken tenders at the store this week (maybe packaged in-house, had been ordered for deli stuff or something?) so thinking about some skillet chicken parm or this Caprese chicken dealio. Or both. Definitely both. And yes of course we run our dishwasher at least once per day and there was no way to get all the dishes that had been...laundered...out of the shelves so am still coming upon some weeks later. It's fine.
- Definitely used laundry pods (a store brand) in our dishwasher for 3 cycles before being like "wow this smells so good but does it feel really filmy to you? can you taste soap?" Cool, cool.
- At my last real Target trip (RIP old life) I grabbed this OXO juicer because our old one was peeling paint (the type that looks more like a garlic press) and honestly this tiny cheap gadget is GREAT. I've used it a ton and it is way more efficient than our old one. Highly recommend!
- Happy weekend! I have talked Beck into a hair cut (this isn't a desperate thing, I always cut her hair) because she's had some tangle issues recently that are very distressing to her. She will probably figure out a way to parlay this into a million bribes and treats. Have a great one!
Leave a Reply