- From the beach! Our family photoshoot last night, via my sister's Insta. The camera fogged up and took 15 minutes to come to the right temperature, during which time the kids were HOT and SANDY and TIRED, and this is our 2019 Christmas card sneak peak!
- Also from the beach, pretty sure Will is in the middle of a growth spurt aka newly waking up twice per night aka eating all the things aka I'm zonked.
- How Elizabeth Gilbert Gets it Done. I adore her and am dying to read her new book.
- For your summer, from FIVE years ago! Barbecue chicken pasta salad, still a huge favorite of ours. It's also perfect for meal prep!
- I'm starting to think about THANKSGIVING for some writing things I'm doing, and honestly where is the year going? I'm also working on a November music event, so I just have fall on the brain even though I love the hot months of the year. SO THEN my question is: what are your favorite Thanksgiving sides? I'd love links for some new-to-me things! Please and thank you. Have a great weekend!
Leave a Reply