- 1 cup seedless grapes
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 cup pecan halves
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- cooking spray
- 1/2 cup half and half
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
Curry Chicken Thighs
- 2 large boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon yellow curry powder
- 3 tablespoons butter, divided
- 6 cups mixed salad greens, any kind you like
- Preheat the oven to 400F. For the grapes, toss in a small baking pan with the oil and pepper. Roast for 15-20 minutes until soft and wrinkly but still juicy.
- On a separate small baking pan, spray the pecans with cooking spray. Sprinkle with the spices and sugar. Roast for 8 minutes until slightly toasted but not burned.
- Make the dressing. Combine all ingredients in a jar. Shake to combine, then taste. Add more salt or vinegar to your preference.
- For the chicken, sprinkle all over with the curry powder and salt. Heat a skillet to medium heat with 1 tablespoon of the butter. Cook the chicken for about 7 minutes on each side until browned and nearly cooked through. Remove from the pan to a plate and turn the heat off the skillet.
- When the chicken is cook enough to handle, shred it into large bite-sized pieces. Turn the skillet back on to medium-high heat and add the rest of the butter to the skillet. When the butter foams, add the chicken pieces in one layer to the skillet. Let the chicken cook in one layer without disturbing it for 4 minutes. Flip the chicken and cook for 2 minutes more to crisp the edges, then remove from the heat.
- Divide the salad greens among plates. Top with grapes, pecans, chicken, and buttermilk dressing. Enjoy!
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 40 minutes