- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 4 ounces provolone or other mild white cheese
- 1/2 cup fresh chopped dill
- 1 clove garlic
- zest of 1 lemon
- crackers or bread, your choice, for serving
- In a food processor, pulse half the dill and the garlic clove until the garlic is chopped. Add the cheeses and lemon zest and pulse again for a minute or two until the mixture is almost totally smooth.
- Turn the cheese mixture onto a piece of plastic wrap spritzed with cooking spray. Wrap the cheese in the plastic wrap, gently forming into a ball as you seal the plastic. Place the cheese ball in a bowl to prevent a flat edge, and chill for 2 hours up to 2 days.
- When ready to serve, put the remaining dill on a plate. Roll the cheese ball in the dill until it's totally covered.
- Serve as desired. Enjoy!
- Can be made up to two days in advance. Roll in the dill at the last minute and you're ready to serve!
- Serving Size: 6