It's my sister's birthday today! Last night we went out for a girl's happy hour to celebrate HER, and so now we will continue to do so with some fun facts about Emily.
- She's short. 5 feet and maybe another half an inch, but her driver's license and a few other documents say that she's 5'2 because WHY NOT, ya know? She gets the most hilarious smile when she says her alleged height, and it cracks me up.
- We are currently watching our way through every episode of Gossip Girl on Netflix to the tune of several glasses of boxed wine each week.
- She is sarcastic and hilarious at exactly the right times.
- She has more boots than most people I know, and has some sort of really complex rotation for when they get worn and what specific corner of her floor they are "stored" in.
- She's a music teacher. She refers to her students as munchkins, nuggets, and terrors, depending on the day. But I think she secretly loves it.
- She really likes her family, and is all about dropping everything to spend time with us or help us or just BE there for us when we need her.
- She has a dog named Sebastian. Like Bach. She calls him Seabass, Bubba, or SeeBASStian, and he basically has no clue what his name is.
- She calls Jay Yay. Like with a silent J.
- She's the best.
Happy Birthday, Emily!