More than 22 DELICIOUS, easy Super Bowl 2022 Recipe Ideas! Whether you're doing a few cheese and cracker types of things or a full chili bar, here's all the best Super Bowl recipes in one place.
...because otherwise tbh football is a waste of damn time. (don't. it's fine.)
So! Let's plan our party snacks for Super Bowl Sunday. I love a theme sometimes, like tacos with tons of toppings, pasta, or chili with ALSO ton of toppings, but I also love making a few really good snack foods that don't necessarily go together.
I mainly like Super Bowl recipes that can be made in advance and can be eaten at room temperature or warm-ish. Nothing that has to be straight out of the oven, although there are a few dips and chilis in this list that are great kept warm in the slow cooker.
Here are my favorite Super Bowl Recipes:
- Start with a big batch of ranch dip. Make a double batch, and it serves as a dip for veggies, chips, and anything Buffalo-d you come up with.
- Homemade potato chips (for that ranch).
- Beer cheese in a skillet with kielbasa is NOT gross. You dip tater tots in it!
- Whole30 Beef Chili with cheddar jalapeno cornbread for dunking, yep.
- Green Chicken Chili
- Buffalo Chicken Skillet Dip
- Buffalo anything: fries, Buffalo chicken soup, Buffalo tofu, Buffalo chicken salad dip.
- Dry rubbed wings!
- Pimento Cheese with crackers, pretzels, or even sliders.
- Mexican shredded beef in your slow cooker to use for tacos, nachos, whatever.
- Cajun glazed bacon is super easy and addictive - people go bonkers for it. I put it in glasses as part of a larger cheese or snack board.
- Ham and Swiss sliders, make them in advance and warm them one small pan at a time during your party.
- Asian-style sloppy joes with some rice crackers and frozen gyoza make a super fun fusion spread.
- Thai-style guacamole.
- Sour Cream guacamole.
- A big-ass hummus charcuterie board with homemade tzatziki.
- Add some veg with bulgogi lettuce boats.
- Pizza dip is embarrassingly easy yet good. Worth it.
- Jalapeno Corn Dip always and forever.
- Chicken cordon bleu meatballs, the ham and cheese flavor that everyone loves.
- No one is ever mad about spinach artichoke dip.
- Jalapeno ranch, a Chuy's imitation!
What are your must-makes for Super Bowl snacks? Leave some suggestions in the comments!