- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 medium zucchini, chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 28 ounces canned green enchilada sauce
- 1 chicken bouillon cube, dissolved in 1 1/2 cups water, or 1-2 cups chicken stock
- 2 cups chopped fresh kale
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- salt, to taste
- tortillas or tortilla chips, for dipping and serving
- Heat a soup pot with the olive oil to medium-high heat. Add the onion, zucchini, and pepper and saute for 5 minutes until the veggies start to soften. Add the garlic and the cumin and stir for 2 more minutes. Pour in the enchilada sauce and the stock. Let the soup come to a boil, then stir in the kale and let wilt for 5-10 minutes.
- Stir in the sour cream and taste the soup; add salt if you'd like to.
- Serve with tortillas or chips and extra sour cream, if you'd like. Enjoy!
- Prep Time: 15
- Cook Time: 15
- Serving Size: 4