- 12 ounces short-cut pasta, cooked to package directions and cooled slightly
- 1 medium cucumber, diced
- 6 ounces feta, crumbled
- 1/4 cup mint, chopped
- 1 handful cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Place the cooled pasta in a large bowl with the cucumber, feta, and mint.
- In a small dish, whisk together the yogurt, oil, vinegar, sugar, cumin, and a pinch of salt. Taste, and season additionally if desired.
- Pour the dressing all over the pasta and veggies. Stir gently to combine and taste; add more salt to the salad if needed.
- Garnish with extra mint and the cherry tomatoes. Enjoy!