- 1 package dried tortellini, your choice, for 4 servings
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes
- 2 ears corn, shucked, kernels scraped from the cob
- 3 ounces ricotta salata, grated
- 1 cup dry white wine
- 1 tablespoon tarragon leaves
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Bring a pot of water to boil for the pasta. Cook tortellini to package directions, and reserve a cup of cooking water right before you drain the pasta.
- Meanwhile, make the sauce. To a large skillet with a fitted lid, add the tomatoes over medium-high heat with a drizzle of oil. Cover the pot, and let cook for 7-10 minutes until the tomatoes have burst.
- When most of the tomatoes have burst, add the corn to the skillet with a sprinkle of salt. Cook for 5 minutes to soften the corn, then add the wine and allow to reduce by half.
- Combine the tomato sauce with the tortellini, tarragon, and half the cheese. Stir, and add enough pasta water to coat the pasta fully with the sauce. Taste, and add more salt and pepper if needed.
- Top with the rest of the cheese, and serve!
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 15
- Serving Size: 4