- 1 scallion
- 1 1/2 cups fresh parsley
- 1/2 cup other herbs such as cilantro, basil, sage, or a blend!
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- pinch salt
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/4 cup olive oil, plus more if needed to form a sauce
- Combine all ingredients in a food processor or blender. Use the stems of the herbs! They'll pulverize to for a sauce, and they taste great. Add more olive oil or water 1 tablespoon at a time to form a thin sauce.
- Taste the chimichurri and add more vinegar, crushed red pepper, salt, or sugar - make it your own!
- Serve on everything all the time.
- Prep Time: 5