HUMP DAY. Before that commercial people just thought it was funny to say hump a lot, yes?
Just us? Whatever.
I hope your week is going swimmingly. We're having an exciting one! My smart, dashing husband got himself a sweet new job that starts in 10 days! Processes like that are always challenging, especially because he DIDN'T dislike his current job, but this is a great opportunity for him and YIPPEE! It doesn't require as much travel so I'm happy. Even though I'm mad about the whole TV control thing. Whatever.
In the meantime, here are some things I'm loving this week. I need tips on using yeast, so let's start with that.
- How to make homemade naan. I'm scared of yeast, and I need to get over that. Do you make bread? What are your tips? Tell me please.
- This. Read it. Think. Read it again. Memorize it. Happiness CAN be this simple, folks. I'm sure of it.
- 5 Most Inappropriate Places to Use Hashtags. CAN'T. STOP. LAUGHING.
- 62 Things you Didn't Know About Breaking Bad. I'm not the only one mourning the loss of the show, right? What did you think of the finale? Tell me.
- A few words on life when it gets tough, and how beautiful that can be. I love Glennon, and I love this.
- A love this article about a Tipless Restaurant. What do you think? It makes perfect sense, and takes the guesswork away from diners.
- 29 Awesomely Awkward Attempts at Being Sexy. I love Buzzfeed.
- I have a new favorite blog! LOOK at the photography and flavors, guys. Just look.
- 27 Things Every Girl in Her 20s Should Really Have by Now. #22. Sigh.
Anyone have any funny new blogs to recommend? Tell me. I like giggles.