All in one place, our absolute favorite Thanksgiving recipes, including what to do with your leftovers! If you'd like even more inspo, here's our entire Holidays category of recipes. YUM.
There are SO many recipes that I love for Thanksgiving, and every year admittedly we have a really hard time figuring out what to make without making way too much food. It's a really good problem to have.
That said, here are some of my absolute favorite, year in and year out, recipes for Thanksgiving!
Thanksgiving Cocktails and Appetizers
- Holiday Mules
- Apple Cider Bourbon Cocktail
- Marinated mushrooms (vegan and seriously delicious)
- Jalapeno corn dip
- Pimento Cheese
Other Favorite Recipes
- Are you a bread family? We don't do bread or rolls at holidays, but if we did I'd demand quick + buttery biscuits.
- The oyster stuffing is fabulous,
- This slow cooker stuffing, is out of this world with flavor.
- Healthy green bean casserole is a fan fav in our house, especially with the super flavorful shiitake mushrooms thrown in.
- Other green beans! Spicy pickled peppers and cream, YES PLEASE.
- My mom's fluffy, healthy pumpkin chiffon pie.
- Apple pie! Easy and classic.
- Cheez-It mac (without the chicken) makes an appearance at every single family gathering we have these days....
- Unless we change it up with blue cheese mac...
- ...or squash casserole mac and cheese because vegetables!
- If you need an actual vegetable, these baked tomatoes are easy and so delicious.
- I'm making these braised brussels to take to my mother-in-law's this week! They are topped with bacon so duh.
Happy Thanksgiving, enjoy the rest of your week, eat all the food, and celebrate! We've earned it.