Spicy crab salad just like at your favorite sushi restaurant, with just a few ingredients and tons of flavor. Look at you, making your own takeout!
- 8 ounces imitation crab meat, shredded or chopped
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise, Japanese-style if you can find it
- 2 tablespoons sriracha, more or less to taste
- Combine the crab, mayo, and sriracha in a small bowl.
- Taste – add more mayo if you’d like a creamier salad, or more sriracha for spicier.
- Serve with white rice, on sandwiches, with rice cakes, or over a cabbage salad – you can’t go wrong with this one!
Keywords: crab salad sushi, spicy crab salad, crab salad sushi roll, how to make crab salad for sushi