- 2 cups dry white beans, soaked overnight in water, then drained
- 15 ounces canned diced tomatoes
- 4 cups chicken or vegetable stock, plus more if needed
- 8 cloves peeled garlic
- 1 small onion, diced
- 2 tablespoons butter
- salt, to taste
- 1 sprig fresh rosemary, minced, or 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- Add all ingredients to the bowl of a slow cooker. If needed, add more stock so that the beans are covered with liquid.
- Cook on low for 10 hours or high for about 6 until the beans are tender. Taste the beans, and add as much salt as you'd like.
- Serve with fresh parm, crusty bread, or sliced grilled chicken over top.
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 600
- Serving Size: 6