- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, about 7 ounces each
- olive oil, salt, and pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped toasted walnuts
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon fresh or dried chopped rosemary
- Preheat a large skillet to medium heat with a drizzle of olive oil. When the oil is hot, add the chicken. Sprinkle liberally with salt and pepper. Cook the chicken for about 5 minutes on each side until very brown and cooked through. Remove to a plate to cool.
- When the chicken is cool enough to touch, shred it with your fingers or two forks. Add the remaining ingredients and stir to combine. Taste, and add more salt and pepper if needed, or more mayonnaise for extra creaminess.
- Serve immediately or chilled. Enjoy!
- Prep Time: 15
- Cook Time: 10
- Serving Size: 4