- 1 stick butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 sprigs rosemary, leaves stripped and chopped, plus extra for garnish
- 1/2 teaspoon hot paprika
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/4 cup finely grated parmesan cheese
- SNACK MIX
- 1 cup small pretzels
- 1 cup white cheddar Cheez-Its
- 1 cup sesame sticks (I get mine in the snack aisle at Trader Joe's)
- 2 cups whole wheat Chex cereal
- 2 cups plain Chex cereal
- 1/2 cup toasted pepitas
- 1/2 cup roasted cashews
- Preheat the oven to 300F. Combine the butter with all of the seasonings except for the parmesan cheese.
- In a large bowl, add all of the snack mix ingredients and sprinkle with the parmesan. Drizzle on all of the butter and seasonings. Stir the mixture well until everything is evenly coated, then spread on a large baking sheet.
- Bake the snack mix for 50-60 minutes, stirring every 15 minutes, until the mixture is browned and crispy but not burned.
- Let cool completely before serving. This also makes great gifts in pretty jars.
- Prep Time: 15
- Cook Time: 60
- Serving Size: 8