- 6 ounces ramen noodles, cooked to package directions and rinsed with cool water
- 2 cups thinly sliced cabbage
- 1 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 2 scallions, sliced
- 1 carrot, cut into matchsticks
- 1/2 cup almonds, toasted and chopped
- 2 tablespoons toasted sesame seeds
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 3 tablespoons sweet chili sauce
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- In a large bowl, add the cooked ramen, veggies, almonds, and sesame seeds.
- In a separate small bowl, whisk together the soy sauce, sesame oil, sweet chili sauce, and rice vinegar. Taste, and add more of any ingredient to your preference.
- Drizzle about half of the dressing over the bowl with the noodles. Toss the salad together with tongs to distribute the veggies and dressing. Taste, and add more dressing if you'd like.
- Serve immediately. Enjoy!
Some ramen noodles disintegrate quickly after they are cooked. Feel free to substitute any noodle you like or cook the ramen noodles right at the last minute before serving. This salad is great warm and at room temperature.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes