Creamy, delicious poppyseed slaw with a Greek yogurt dressing. The crunchy, tangy, sweet slaw that makes just about anything better!
- 3 cups cabbage, shredded or very thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons Greek yogurt
- 2 teaspoons white vinegar
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon poppyseeds
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the Greek yogurt, vinegar, sugar, salt, and poppyseeds.
- Add the cabbage and stir to combine. Let sit for about 10 minutes or so while you prepare the rest of the meal.
- If the cabbage releases a lot of liquid, use a small strainer to drain before serving. Serve as desired.
Cabbage: I use napa or savoy cabbage for this if I have it. Those softer cabbage varieties tend to wilt quickly, so I make this right before serving. To make this slaw in advance, use regular red or green cabbage.
Storage: Leftovers keep well in the fridge for 3-5 days depending on the type of cabbage you are using.
This recipe is gluten free and vegetarian as written.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Category: Side Dish
- Method: No-Cook
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: no mayo slaw, no mayo coleslaw, greek yogurt slaw, poppyseed slaw, slaw for fish tacos