- 1 brick (8oz) softened cream cheese
- 1 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese, divided
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/3 cup tomato sauce
- 2 ounces sliced pepperoni, chopped
- pita, bread, or crackers, for serving
- Preheat oven to 375F. Preheat a skillet to medium heat. Add the pepperoni and cook for 5 minutes until slightly crisp and the fat has rendered. Set aside.
- In a bowl, combine the cream cheese, mozzarella, garlic powder, and half the parmesan. Spread the mixture in a shallow baking dish (8x8 or smaller). Spread the tomato sauce over the cheese mixture, then sprinkle on the rest of the parmesan and the prepared pepperoni.
- Bake the dip for 20-30 minutes until hot, bubbly, and browned on top. Serve with dippers, and eat immediately while hot. Enjoy!
- Prep Time: 5
- Cook Time: 30
- Serving Size: 6