- 1 pound frozen pierogi, flavor your choice
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 scallion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 tablespoon capers, drained
- 1/2 cup feta cheese
- 1 cup white wine
- 3 cups baby arugula
- Heat a large skillet to medium heat with the butter. Add the frozen pierogi and cook for 8 - 10 minutes, flipping every 3 minutes or so, until the pierogi are browned on the outside and hot through the middle. Remove to a serving plate, leaving any remaining butter in the pan.
- To the hot pan, add the scallion and tomatoes. Add the white wine and stir. Let the wine reduce by half or more, for about 3 minutes.
- Stir in the capers and feta cheese. Taste, and add salt and pepper to the sauce if you'd like.
- Serve the pierogi drizzled with the tomato sauce over a bed of arugula. Enjoy!
- Prep Time: 5
- Cook Time: 15
- Serving Size: 3