This delicious classic cheese ball recipe features finely minced onion, feta, and fresh parsley for tons of flavor.
- 16 ounces (2 blocks) cream cheese, softened
- 4 ounces crumbled feta
- 4 ounces grated sharp cheddar
- 1/4 onion, finely chopped (about 1/4 cup chopped)
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- Combine all of the ingredients except the parsley in a large bowl. Using a spatula, mix together until combined, then dump the cheese mixture on a large piece of plastic wrap.
- Cover the cheese mixture with the wrap, and press the cheese into a round shape. Place the wrapped cheeseball in the fridge for 4 hours or overnight.
- When the cheese ball is very firm, remove the plastic and roll it in the parsley until completely coated. Serve after about 20 minutes (or keep in the fridge until you're ready to use) with crackers, bread, or pretzels.
- Prep Time: 20
- Serving Size: 10
Keywords: appetizers, christmas appetizers, christmas cheese ball