- 10 small potatoes, scrubbed and cut to bite-sized pieces
- ½ stick butter
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- ¼ teaspoon smoked paprika
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Preheat the oven to 400F. Place the potatoes in a small pot and cover with cold water by about 2 inches.
- Bring the potatoes to a boil uncovered and boil for 10 minutes, then drain and return to the same pot.
- Toss the potatoes with the butter and all of the spices, then arrange on a small baking sheet in one layer.
- Bake the potatoes for 20-30 minutes until browned at the edges and crispy. Serve immediately. Enjoy!
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 45 minutes