Jay pretty much talks to Beck nonstop. When they're together and I'm working or doing other stuff he just chatters away to her, and usually she rewards him with coos and smiles, which means he keeps doing it. We're only 2 months in, but the gems that have come out of that man so far are quite the force to be reckoned with. I imagine that when Beck starts talking she'll think that it's completely normal to narrate the world 24/7 with no breaks even to breathe, but I suppose we'll cross that bridge when we come to it.
- "You are going to be SUCH a heartbreaker, look how cute you are! Well, as long as you get eyebrows. If those don't come in things might be hard for you."
- "Beck, are you proud of me? Do you care more about how much money I make or whether or not I work in a field that I'm passionate about? Let's talk about that."
- "When the bough breaks, the cradle will falllll.... OK we definitely need some new songs. This is so depressing! Sorry, don't cry. I wont sing it anymore. You're not falling."
- "Are we having CLIMATE CHANGE? And by that I mean, is a meltdown coming? ~baby loses it~ Oh yes, CLIMATE CHANGE IS REAL!!!"
- "Eh? Why are you crying? What did I say about being a shitty baby? Not allowed."
- "Omg see? Since you're crying I'm missing Flip This House! It's the gayest thing I watch!"
- I'm the president of The Vagina Splayers Club. And that isn't gross. It's healthy for your teensy vag. Don't give me that look."