- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 pound shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1/2 cup fresh parsley leaves, chopped
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1/2 lemon
- salt, to taste
- Preheat a large skillet to medium heat with the butter.
- When the butter foams, add the shrimp and cook halfway, about 90 seconds.
- Add the white wine and allow to reduce by half while the shrimp continue to cook through.
- Add the parsley and the lemon juice. Stir, and taste. Add some salt to your taste.
- Serve with pasta, crusty bread, or any way you like!
- Cook Time: 10
- Serving Size: 4