Use up Thanksgiving turkey and cranberry sauce in an unexpected way, perfect for lunches or happy hours for the whole long weekend. This takes 10 minutes and has so much holiday flavor. A perfect leftover turkey recipe!
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cooked turkey
- 1/8 cup sour cream
- 1/8 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- ground pepper
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons cranberry sauce
- 2 tablespoons chopped chives
- Combine the turkey with the rest of the ingredients. Taste, and adjust the seasonings to your preference. If the mixture seems dry, add a few small spoonfuls of mayo and/or sour cream.
- Serve with bread, crackers, or over salad greens. Enjoy!
I love this with any turkey, dark meat or white meat. This is EXTRA delicious, though, with leftover smoked turkey breast.
If you are vegetarian but love cranberries, try a veg version by swapping the turkey for lightly smushed drained canned chicken peas.
This keeps in the fridge for 3-5 days.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Category: Main Dish
- Method: Assemble
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: turkey salad, uses for leftover turkey, turkey salad with cranberries, leftover turkey salad, what to do with leftover turkey