Delicious, easy, melty hot corn dip with just 7 ingredients! Mix everything up in advance and bake right before serving for sweet, spicy dipping goodness.
- 3 cups frozen corn kernels
- 1/4 cup chopped pickled jalapenos
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 8 ounces grated provolone or Monterey jack cheese
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- Fritos or other chips/crackers for dipping
- Preheat the oven to 375F. Prepare a medium sized baking dish with some cooking spray.
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl, mashing the cream cheese into the corn. Save a little bit of cheese for the top of the dip.
- When the ingredients are combined, press the mixture into a pie plate or baking dish. Top with the remaining cheese.
- Bake the dip uncovered for 30-40 minutes until bubbly and browned on top. Let rest for 5 minutes before serving with dippers of your choice.
I use an oval baking dish for this dip, but anything that's about 2-3 quarts (8x8 square or similar) will work great.
This dip works with fresh, frozen, or canned corn kernels. No need to defrost frozen corn kernels in advance unless you want to!
- Prep Time: 15
- Cook Time: 40
- Category: Appetizer
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: corn dip, jalapeno corn dip, hot corn dip, gluten free appetizer, corn dip with cream cheese