- 1 1/2 cup old fashioned oats
- 1/4 cup dry quinoa, cooked to package directions
- 3 tablespoons dried sweetened coconut
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans or other nuts
- 1/2 stick butter
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Preheat oven to 325F and prepare a sheet pan with a silicone liner or parchment paper.
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl - be sure to mix well. Spread granola mixture on the sheet pan in one even layer.
- Bake granola for 35 - 45 minutes until toasted and dried, shaking the pan every 20 minutes or so.
- Allow the granola to cool COMPLETELY before storing - this will ensure crunchy granola. Serve as desired.
- This is not a very sweet granola. Add 1-2 more tablespoons honey for a sweeter end result.
- Prep Time: 15
- Cook Time: 45