- 1/3 cup butter
- 6 jumbo shrimp, peeled, deveined, and tails on
- salt, to taste
- 3 cloves minced garlic
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh oregano
- 1 cup microgreens
- bread and sliced tomatoes, for serving
- Preheat a medium-sized skillet over medium-high heat with a dab of the butter. When the skillet is very hot, add the shrimp in one layer. Sprinkle the shrimp with salt. Cook the shrimp for about 90 seconds, then flip when browned. Cook for one minute more, then scoot the shrimp to the edge of the skillet and add the garlic.
- Cook the garlic in the center of the skillet for one minute, stirring, then remove the shrimp to a bowl for serving (so that it doesn't overcook while you finish the sauce). Pour the wine into the skillet and stir to deglaze the pan. Let the wine reduce by about half (this should happen quickly since the pan is very hot), then add the butter, chopped herbs, and lemon juice.
- Stir the butter into the wine mixture just until it melts. Pour the butter herb mixture over the shrimp. Top with the microgreens and use the bread and tomatoes to make crostini. Extra bread for dipping is a must.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes