- 1 package Trader Joe's Soyrizo, or 12 ounces ground meat imitation
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 zucchini, diced
- 1 handful green beans or haricots vert, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 cup frozen or fresh corn kernels
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon hot paprika, plus more if needed
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt, plus more if needed
- 15 ounces kidney beans, lightly drained (1 regular can)
- 15 ounces garbanzo beans, lightly drained
- 30 ounces canned tomatoes, any kind
- 1 cup beef stock, plus more if needed
- Add the soyrizo to a large pot with a drizzle of oil over medium-high heat. Stir and brown for about 5 minutes until slightly crisp. Add the onion, corn, zucchini, and green beans. Stir to combine and cook for 5 minutes to start to soften the veggies. Add the garlic, Worcestershire, seasoned salt, chili powder, hot paprika, and cumin. Stir and cook for another 2 minutes until the garlic is fragrant. Add the beans, tomatoes, and stock. Let the mixture come to a boil, and add more stock if you need to so the liquid covers most of the vegetables. Taste the chili, and adjust the seasonings.
- Reduce the heat to low and cover the pot. Simmer the chili for 20-30 minutes. Adjust seasoning again and serve with any toppings that you like.
- OF COURSE, use regular meat or sausage if you'd like! If you don't enjoy faux meat products you can also leave out the soyrizo entirely.
- Sub beef stock for veggie stock if you prefer!
- Prep Time: 20
- Cook Time: 45
- Serving Size: 8