Yummy ham and cheese quiche in an hour? YES PLEASE. This comes together easily and is totally foolproof.
- 1 prepared pie crust, thawed if frozen
- 1 cup diced ham
- 1 cup grated sharp cheddar (3-4 ounces)
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup heavy cream
- salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 375F.
- Place the ham and cheese in the bottom of the prepared pie crust.
- Whisk together the eggs and cream with some good pinches of salt and pepper. Pour the cream mixture into the pie crust over the ham and cheese.
- Bake the quiche for 50-60 minutes until puffy and golden. Let cool for about 10 minutes before slicing and serving. Enjoy!
Use any cheese you like, and deli ham or leftover holiday ham! This quiche base can be mixed up with any additional ingredients you like.
I prefer pre-made crust with this, but of course you can make your own!
This is delicious freshly baked, but also really yummy at room temperature or even served cold. I often make quiches in advance to get out at the last minute for brunch without warming up, and they're delicious that way as well.
- Prep Time: 15
- Cook Time: 60
Keywords: Ham and Cheese Quiche, ham and cheese quiche recipe, easy ham quiche recipe