- 7 ounces plain Greek yogurt (1 small individual container)
- 1 lemon, zested and halved
- 2 teaspoons anchovy paste
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 3 tablespoons fresh chopped dill
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 3 tablespoons parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, plus more if needed
- salt, to taste
- 4 cups chopped romaine lettuce
- 3 cups leftover cooked short pasta
- 2 chicken breasts, cooked anyway you like and sliced
- 1/4 cup chopped toasted almonds
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 1/2 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 cup chopped cucumber
- For the dressing, combine the yogurt, lemon zest and half the lemon juice, anchovy paste, Worcestershire sauce, dill, garlic, parmesan, and olive oil. Stir together until smooth and creamy. Taste, and add a little more olive oil if you'd like a thinner dressing, lemon juice for more tang, and salt to taste. If the dressing tastes very tart from the yogurt you might need a little more salt than you think.
- For the salad, toss all the ingredients together with about 1/2 cup of the dressing. Taste the salad and add salt, pepper, or more dressing. Serve immediately. Devour!
- 1. Mix up the ingredients in this salad and it'll be different each time!
- 2. To pan-sear chicken, I heat a nonstick skillet with 2 tablespoons butter to medium heat. When the butter foams and browns slightly, add the chicken and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Cook for about 5 minutes on each side (the chicken should sizzle a lot, turn the heat up if it doesn't), and remove when browned and cooked through. Let rest for 5 minutes, then slice. Keep the chicken in any juices it releases until you're ready to serve.
- 3. This will make almost 2 cups of dressing, so save the rest for salads or dipping veggies.
- Serving Size: 4