- 3 cups cooked rice
- 4 ounces diced pancetta
- olive oil, as needed
- 12 ounces Brussels Sprouts
- 4 cloves minced garlic
- 3 eggs
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- In a large skillet, add the pancetta with a drizzle of olive oil over medium-high heat. Cook for 7 minutes or until the pancetta is crispy and some of the fat has rendered. Add the Brussels and the garlic to the pan. Cook, stirring, for 3 minutes until the Brussels have softened slightly and browned. Remove the Brussels mixture from the pan.
- To the same skillet, add a drizzle of olive oil and the rice. Press the rice into a single layer so that it can crisp on the bottom. Wait one minute, then stir the rice and press it into another layer so more pieces can brown. Add the eggs, Worcestershire, and sesame to the skillet. Quickly toss the eggs with the rice to scramble and cook them - they should coat most of the rice.
- Again, press the rice into a single layer for about one minute, then flip it and repeat a few more times to brown the rice and egg.
- Return the Brussels mixture to the skillet with the rice. Stir to combine and taste; add more Worcestershire or salt to increase the flavor as needed (how much salt you use will depend on how salty your pancetta is).
- Serve as a main course or in smaller portions as a side dish. Enjoy!
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 20
- Serving Size: 4