- Two years ago ^^ I made this grilled shrimp that is still just SO good for summer. We also had a baby and a toddler, our house on the market, and no one knew what the structure of a coronavirus looked like. Well, maybe like 10 people did, but it was certainly not general knowledge. Time is wild. Grilled shrimp is forever. Vegan pasta salad would go really well with that meal!
- I missed out on TWO very good online used furniture deals this week, but tbh who has that kind of free time to be obsessively messaging and then picking things up with like 2 hours to spare? Will I always not win at these things? Likely.
- I made myself a "use up some random bits" haloumi bowl last night with quinoa and harissa and tons of lemon juice and sumac and its just ~chef's kiss~ in terms of all those flavors together. Seriously works with any food you have, top it with lemon juice and sumac, done and done.
- Saw a video about how to make movie-theater-imitation popcorn and one of the steps was to blend kosher salt to a powder which is just GENIUS. Sticks to every kernel. Definitely doing that.
- Happy Weekend! In the last week of June, in South Carolina, it is in the 60s overnight and the kids are CHILLY in the pool. So we are taking advantage and having a snuggly movie night (hence popcorn) before it gets back into the 90s next week. Have a great one!
Leave a Reply