- Re: the Crockpot Indian Butter Chicken from earlier this week; I'm verrrrry into sometimes having two slow cooker meals in one week BECAUSE then I don't have to put it away. Here's how I prep for slow cooker meals: I chop any and all veggies and protein and measure all spices, then package them together in glass storage containers or stasher bags. THEN, the night before cooking, I set out any cans of ingredients, boxes of stock, etc. THEN.2, on the morning of the meal, I dump in the prepped fresh stuff, the cans, and any other ingredients. Press cook, off for the day! Here's my whole list of slow cooker meals if you're into this idea.
- I have a need to build a new website, and was getting really panicky about the cost because "I don't know how to do that." And then I realized, I literally built this website. That I work on every single day. So anyways, follow me for more memory enhancement tips and tricks, everything's fiiiiine over here.
- I love this article about forcing time for creativity. The time is there, we just have to take it. Honestly, though, the same thing applies to anything you'd like to do more of: reading, catching up on mindless tasks, learning something new. You have much more control over your time than you think you do, I promise.
- Will's current favorite song is Another Brick In The Wall Pt. 2 by Pink Floyd, and this is apparently horrifying to certain people. I find Little Baby Bum and Cocomelon equally horrifying, but that's just me.
- Happy Weekend! This is one of those weekends that alllmost feels regular, in a good, busy, warm-weather way. Friends in town, an adult dinner out at a fancy restaurant, our kids have a sleepover, allll good stuff. Whether you're getting back out there or waiting a little longer, take care of you and your community, and have a great one!
Previous Post: « Easy Crockpot Butter Chicken