- Every year I'm like "omg the azaleas are ugly for MOST of the year, what's the fuss about," and they bloom and I'm all "the azaleas are amaaaazing!!!!!" So, that makes perfect sense.
- Relatedly, we are in the "cars are yellow" phase of pollen, and it's a GREAT time to live in my city because we have nationwide records for Bad Allergy Plants this time of year. Interestingly, there is some research about anxiety and depression being worse in folks that struggle the most with seasonal allergies, which makes perfect sense because when we feel like crap we feel like crap, you know? The point is, give yourself and others some grace.
- I sold some of the last of my maternity and nursing clothes this week, stuff that wasn't overtly PREGNANT-looking that I've held onto, and it feels like the end of an era. I also signed up for Stitch Fix, fun times, and the first box was super fun to receive! Highly recommend if you hate shopping + struggle with style post-pandemic. Maybe it's just me.
- Beck informed me last week that "you know that putting clothes away is not fun for me at all, right? I'm just going to sit here and yell until you stop telling me to do it." That obviously went REALLY well for her, very strong Betty Bunny vibes, in the best and worst way.
- Happy weekend! It's going to RAIN here tomorrow, gloriously, and the kids and I are going to spend some quality time snuggling, making yummy foods, and organizing their toys. Two of those things should be very enjoyable, let's all guess which two. Have a great one!
Leave a Reply