- One year ago I was working on this updated Easter Ham, and vaguely reading about this disease that was spreading quickly in places really far away from me. I went on a work trip. I bought some extra Chlorox wipes and joked about washing hands. wowowowowoww.
- Beck got updated car seats this week and this morning in car pool line yelled LOOK AT MY CAR SEAT IT'S NEW as soon as the parent volunteer opened her door. What a thing to get excited about, but I'll take it. We got her the high back booster still with a harness, the one-weight-class-up version of our absolute favorite car seats that we have had for her (and now Will!) since she was 5 months old. LITERALLY has been in the same seat for almost 5 full years, we absolutely adore them.
- This article on errors we might be making in modern parenting REALLY spoke to me this week. The praise thing especially, ugh. No more praise for my kids, I've decided (mostly kidding).
- For dinner next week, some spring pasta with peas might be your ticket! This is an older recipe on my site but one that I really really love.
- What's your weekend looking like? I'm insisting on planting our winter garden, seeing some clients for OUTDOOR THERAPY which I love, and ideally resting some although....not my forte. Have a great one!
Leave a Reply