- We had our first school-imposed quarantine this week! It was SO MUCH FUN to be home all week and change schedules and juggle all the things. This is Beck making the most of it. She has a Zoom call later this morning with her class (eye roll, they're 5), and is very excited. Luckily both kids tested negative so we're in the clear (ish, it's an imperfect system) on Monday.
- We had peanut sauce last night with tofu and honestly even on weird days it's one of my most favorite regular weeknight meals. We make it probably once every two weeks and then use the rest for meal prep chopped salads and honestly adore it. Make a batch this weekend if you haven't yet! 5 minute meal prep for the win.
- Balancing Hard Work and Pleasure. This is hard for everyone.
- In VERY EXCITING NEWS, I got a new nonstick pan last week and omgomg love it so much. I've had another nonstick skillet set for almost a year, and love it as well, but after a year or so nonstick just goes no matter how much care we take with it, you know? The one I got is realllllly slick and I'm a big fan so far. It's not cheap, for sure, but if it lasts more than a year may be worth it. Will report back.
- Happy weekend! It's going to....rain here all weekend and we aren't seeing anyone and I have to work, but I'm making lots of yummy food and we are going to make the best of it. Spring is coming, friends, we've got this.
Here, "spring" isn't really coming until deeeep into May, so not feeling so positive but the peanut sauce sitch sounds intriguing...
Haha, it'll be 77 here tomorrow. Your spring is coming!